Small Business Secure - Free SSL Certificate included - Web Site Hosting Service - Features
Our Secure Web Site Hosting Server Details. VPS Cloud VMWare Linux server. PCI Compliant required by credit card merchants. Our server is monitored 24/7 by the datacenter here in Chicago. Ouir secure web site hosting services are ideal for small business web sites.
Our web hosting plans include access to web site statistics, e-mail setup and more. All plans are for one domain address, and are on VPS Cloud Linux server.
Review Hosting Plans and Pricing
Additional Features for ALL PLANS. Set up fees may apply.
- POP3 Accounts, Use of third party Email allowed.
- E-mail Forwarders
- E-mail Auto-Responders
- Mail Blocking
- E-mail Aliases
- Spam Assassin
- FTP Accounts
- MySQL Databases
- MySQL Database Wizard
- phpMyAdmin PHP 5. 6, PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, and PHP 7.2 Version PHP 5.6 available until December 31, 2018
- PostgreSQL Wizard
- CGI, Perl, PHP
- Cron Jobs
- Password Protected Files
- SMTP Mail Server
- Anonymous FTP
- MX Record Changes
- Web Browser Control Panel (cPanel)
- Web Based E-mail Access
- PhpMyAdmin Support
- Web Based Statistics (AwStats and Webilizer)
- Raw Access Logs
- Password Protect Directories
- IP Deny Manager
- HotLink Protection and more.
- Free auto renewing SSL (cpanal Comodo certificate)
- Custom Error Pages
- Site Software
- Perl Modules
- PHP PEAR Packages
- PHP configuration
- Softaculous popular scripts (Over 100 Pre-installed scripts available)
- Some of the Softaculous scripts include
- CMS - Drupal 7 or 8, WordPress, Joomla, Magento
- automated installs for WordPress, Drupal, phpNuke, Dolphin
- Polls and Surveys
- Customer Support
- Contact us for a more complete list of softaculous scripts
After you have signed up and we have confirmed your information, you will be e-mailed an invoice for the annual billing period for the plan you sign up for. The e-mail will include a link to sign up for the optional payment plan for your plan. You may also send a check for the annual amount if you prefer. If you are sending us a check you must let us know when we would expect to receive the check. Late payments will result in your hosting service being suspended and/or finance charges until payment is received. The e-mail address and billing address information you enter on the web hosting request form must be valid or your request for service will be denied.